You know when you get your hair blow dried after you leave a salon and it looks perfect? Well now you’ll know how to do it at home.
Blowdrying your hair with a round brush can give you that sleek look with some volume because using a flatiron can make it too straight. Check out this tutorial to see how to give yourself a salon quality blowout at home with a round brush and some of my favorite hair products.
All items are listed below and linked for where to purchase.
- Unite Blonda Shampoo (to tone blonde highlighted hair)
- Unite Moisturizing Conditioner
- Unite Boosta Volumizing Spray
- Unite 7 Seconds Conditioner
- Unite Luxury Argan Oil
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (a MUST HAVE)
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Touchable Hairspray
- T3 Veloce Blowdryer
- Monroe Mystique 3in Round Brush
- 2in Velcro Roller