I love timeless makeup looks and an iconic look that hasn’t gone out of style is Twiggy’s signature glam. Even though this look is straight from the 60’s, it is still something that can be worn today. Depending on how exaggerated you do your cut crease and liner, you can rock this look for an evening out or even with Halloween coming up.
The focus of this look is the lashes that you can achieve with Rimmel London’s Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara. It will make you look like an instant rockstar no matter where you are from London to LA. Check out my tutorial on how to get this look and all the products are listed below.
- SCANDALEYES ROCKIN’ CURVES MASCARA
- EXAGGERATE WATERPROOF EYE DEFINER IN 213 IN THE NUDE
- GLAM’EYES TRIO EYE SHADOW 730 SPICES
- STAY MATTE IN 012 BUFF BEIGE
- NATURAL BRONZER IN 022 SUN BRONZE
- BB CREAM MATTE 9-IN-1 IN MEDIUM
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Rimmel London Rockin’ Curves through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post and create a video about Rimmel London, all opinions are my own.