Auditions are nerve-racking enough, so take away some of the worry with having the perfect makeup.
Between getting there on time, sitting in a waiting room with your competition and trying to memorize lines … an audition already has so many things to worry about so your makeup shouldn’t be one of them.
Over the years of going on auditions, I’ve figured out the best way to have my makeup on camera for audition situations. I like to enhance my eyes, do some light contouring and define my features on camera without looking too glam.
Watch my tutorial for my step my step process and please subscribe to my page
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium Sheer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW40
- Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation in #7
- Beauty Blender
- MAC eye brow pencil in Lingering
- MAC eye shadow in Brown Down
- Sephora bent eyeliner brush
- Inglot Eyeliner Gel in Matte 77
- Eyelash Curler
- Revlon Lash Potion in Black Noir
- Wispie Eyelashes
- Kevyn Aucoin Concealer in SX 08
- CoverGirl TruMagic The SunKisser in 110 Bronzer
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in C6
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW 50
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette in Streak
- Frankie Rose Cosmetics Down To Earth eye shadow palette using Java
- MAC Cosmetics lip liner in Strip Down
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Salmon
- CoverGirl Lipgloss
- 2in Velcro Roller
- OPI Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around nail polish
If you want to be a TV Host too, take a look at my journey and advice here.
Love the look! on this blog it says you’re using contour color MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW 50, but on your Youtube page it says NC50.. which one is it?
hi! in the comment of my video on youtube i made a correction in there, the contour is nw50 sorry about that!! c6 for the all over. but if you have warm skintone get W and if you have cool, get C
I love all your tutorials! So helpful.keep them coming
You are gorgeous girlfriend!
Hi! Is there any way you could post about the brushes you are using ? I also get confused about which to use where and I’d love to find a good brand ! Thank you , these tutorials are amazing !
yeah for sure i will!!! sorry about that ill update soon
Love love your blog and videos! MAC no longer makes Brown Down eyeshadow. Bummer! Do you have an alternate that is comparable in color?
bummer!!! ill find one
Love your blog and your tutorials! Please do more youtube vids!